Bad Inventions #5 Bad Inventions #5

???

i agree with the last two guys, this one sucked...your other ones were awesome, this one was way too long, and not exciting, and boring...:( mebbe u should start making different stuff?

kirkflip responds:

well god damnit that tears it. i wont make any more bad inventions. its over *sniff

any ideas for other stuff?

Krillins Call! Krillins Call!

its kinda cool...

i liked the graphics alot they were excellent, lol i dont have the patience to do that kinda drawing, the sound kinda didnt seem right though....it'll be good if u make a point to it in the next one\

Green Goblin (Test) Green Goblin (Test)

not good....

you should make the people less stick-figurey, the rest would be fine, just change the people ;)

To Hell With The  Stickme To Hell With The Stickme

no wonder...

no wonder this is the lowest movie on newgrounds, cuz it sucks....bad

Bud vs. Cave Dee Bud vs. Cave Dee

lol that was awesome

that was cool, why'd u use aol cd's though?? lol, maybe next time use better sound effects, and i would say make it have a point, but since its just for a game thats ok, it rocked though ;)

The End of Carrot Top The End of Carrot Top

hahaha

lol, that was friggin hilarious, i hate that damn prick! make the next one longer though, with more sound ;)

Megaman: The VG Wars 3 Megaman: The VG Wars 3

good, i guess

no, your preloader doesnt work...somewhere in the flash forum, there is a link to a turorial on newgrounds...i would tell you it, but the forums aren't working ;)
ummm...my only problem with it is some of the bubble texts went too fast, and why did you stick that korn song on the end that only plays after the movies ends?

ProtomanZ22XX responds:

I followed a tutorial for that preloader. Stupid thing wasn't very good....

As for the KoRn song, it was that guy's theme and it was called "Here to stay" so I put it in after he said "I'm not going anywhere" I thought that made some sense, I dunno.... But if I cut it off at the end, you would barely have heard any of it. I guess it works as a victory song or something.

No Remorse No Remorse

great movie

this is my favorite movie on newgrounds, it shows what many of us have gone through and what some of us even thought of doing....very touching.

Oreos = Evil Oreos = Evil

lalala

funny as hell but, aren't oreos black it looked like he was eating shit